Fórum

Este é um espaço dinâmico, onde gostariamos que todos os associados trocassem ideias, propostas, fotografias.

Este espaço é seu. Deixe o seu comentário.

Data: 21-07-2023

De: MarcusFal

Assunto: Трос Хода Для Газонокосилки Hyundai

Responder

—————

De: JanetCruts

Assunto: writing q683k

Professional writing is a straightforward manner to advertise your services and products without spending a cent. Their eye for element and their manner for various phrases add an altogether totally different dimension to your whole work. Earlier than even beginning to write it would be best to concentrate on only three factors that you may clarify intimately. Writing efficient articles simply takes a little bit of time but will increase site visitors to your site and possibly even increase your revenue. Significant, nicely written articles with quality content material has an important half to play on your success. These consultants are well versed with all the methods of the commerce which can assist you to purchase the attention of the recruiters. When article writing you want to verify to seize the reader's attention within the very first moments because if you do not, they'll probably cease reading. You need to ensure to jot down solely what you find out about that works. Clear your mind of any destructive ideas corresponding to: I don't know how to write.

Responder

—————

De: XRumerTest

Assunto: Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.

Responder

—————

Data: 20-07-2023

De: DonaldWab

Assunto: I help to sell products and services that are not selling well

I help to sell goods and services that are not liquid and are not selling well. I use both the system of direct sales and barter transactions. Commission from 1% to 3% of the realization. Send to my Telegram @pavelsvs28 your price list and links to goods or services. After familiarization I will contact you for a detailed discussion.
Experience in sales 15 years.

Pavel.
Telegram @pavelsvs28

Responder

—————

Data: 20-07-2023

De: JessieBease

Assunto: info y604p

По моему мнению Вы не правы. Я уверен. Могу отстоять свою позицию. Пишите мне в PM, поговорим.
Disallow: /?

Responder

—————

Destaques

Horário da sala da Associação

A APERG funciona através do voluntariado das Mães e Pais dos nossos alunos. Não podendo garantir taxativamente a duração deste horário, tentaremos que exista sempre alguém na sala da APERG nas primeiras semanas de aulas (para garantir a venda de equipamento, bem como para orientar os novos Pais), de segunda-feira a sexta-feira:

Manhã - das 8:30 às 9:30

Tarde - das 17:30 às 18:30 

Caso seja impossível deslocar-se nestes horários, entre em contacto connosco para aperg.geral@gmail.com, e tentaremos encontrar uma alternativa. Até breve!

Ler mais

—————

Seja sócio

Seja sócio

Formulário de inscrição online

Ler mais

—————

—————

Contatos

Aperg

R. Professor Gomes Teixeira
1350-229 Lisboa