Fórum

Este é um espaço dinâmico, onde gostariamos que todos os associados trocassem ideias, propostas, fotografias.

Este espaço é seu. Deixe o seu comentário.

Data: 24-10-2020

De: munhea.se

Assunto: istället för mjölk munhea.se

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read? hana.munhea.se/map8.php istället för mjölk

Responder

—————

Data: 23-10-2020

De: otertbe.se

Assunto: otertbe.se

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers? otertbe.se/map33.php hälsa alla från mig

Responder

—————

De: aperca.se

Assunto: vero moda kappa beige aperca.se

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!! emti.aperca.se/map2.php vero moda kappa beige

Responder

—————

De: sasilu.se

Assunto: sasilu.se

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this . sasilu.se/map37.php tendon sous le pied

Responder

—————

De: aperca.se

Assunto: geigermätare clas ohlson aperca.se

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this web site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info! peplo.aperca.se/map5.php geigermätare clas ohlson

Responder

—————

Destaques

Horário da sala da Associação

A APERG funciona através do voluntariado das Mães e Pais dos nossos alunos. Não podendo garantir taxativamente a duração deste horário, tentaremos que exista sempre alguém na sala da APERG nas primeiras semanas de aulas (para garantir a venda de equipamento, bem como para orientar os novos Pais), de segunda-feira a sexta-feira:

Manhã - das 8:30 às 9:30

Tarde - das 17:30 às 18:30 

Caso seja impossível deslocar-se nestes horários, entre em contacto connosco para aperg.geral@gmail.com, e tentaremos encontrar uma alternativa. Até breve!

Ler mais

—————

Seja sócio

Seja sócio

Formulário de inscrição online

Ler mais

—————

—————

Contatos

Aperg

R. Professor Gomes Teixeira
1350-229 Lisboa