Fórum

Este é um espaço dinâmico, onde gostariamos que todos os associados trocassem ideias, propostas, fotografias.

Este espaço é seu. Deixe o seu comentário.

Data: 24-10-2020

De: aperca.se

Assunto: ont i ryggen massage aperca.se

After checking out a few of the blog articles on your website, I seriously like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site as well and tell me how you feel. spare.aperca.se/map6.php ont i ryggen massage

Responder

—————

De: squgarik.se

Assunto: squgarik.se

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous site. squgarik.se/map4.php hur mycket kostar fläskfile

Responder

—————

De: aperca.se

Assunto: vinsch till sjöss aperca.se

I'm not positive the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be searching for this info for my mission. doodr.aperca.se/map2.php vinsch till sjöss

Responder

—————

De: egluopu.se

Assunto: egluopu.se

Hi, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, for the reason that this time i am reading this impressive informative piece of writing here at my home. egluopu.se/map12.php stor hjärnblödning prognos

Responder

—————

De: munhea.se

Assunto: istället för mjölk munhea.se

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read? hana.munhea.se/map8.php istället för mjölk

Responder

—————

Destaques

Horário da sala da Associação

A APERG funciona através do voluntariado das Mães e Pais dos nossos alunos. Não podendo garantir taxativamente a duração deste horário, tentaremos que exista sempre alguém na sala da APERG nas primeiras semanas de aulas (para garantir a venda de equipamento, bem como para orientar os novos Pais), de segunda-feira a sexta-feira:

Manhã - das 8:30 às 9:30

Tarde - das 17:30 às 18:30 

Caso seja impossível deslocar-se nestes horários, entre em contacto connosco para aperg.geral@gmail.com, e tentaremos encontrar uma alternativa. Até breve!

Ler mais

—————

Seja sócio

Seja sócio

Formulário de inscrição online

Ler mais

—————

—————

Contatos

Aperg

R. Professor Gomes Teixeira
1350-229 Lisboa